court proceedings

3 Results / Page 1 of 1

Namibia

Mother Seeks Justice for Son Left Brain-Damaged After 2022 Assault

  One Africa TV NewsOnOne's Ketemba Tjipepa reports that Joannie Daries is demanding justice for her 24-year-old son, Shalldou Daries, who was left unable to walk nor speak following an assault in 2022. Last night's bulletin is live right now on oneafrica.tv. And weeknights at 7 you are free to watch it on GoTv 84, DSTv 284, or stream it live on oneafrica.tv

today6 March, 2025

South Africa

In S.A, Lusikisiki Massacre Trial Postponed to March 10

In South Africa, the trial of eight men accused of murdering 18 people in Lusikisiki in the Eastern Cape last year, has been postponed to the tenth of next month for further investigations. The case will be transferred to the High Court in Mthatha. The National Prosecuting Authority's regional spokesperson, Luxolo Tyali, says all accused, including the latest suspect, Songezo Vuma, remain in custody, facing charges of murder and illegal […]

today18 February, 2025

South Africa

Lusikisiki Mass Murder Mastermind to Represent Himself in Court

The alleged mastermind in the Lusikisiki mass murders in the Eastern Cape, Mzukisi Ndamase, told the local Magistrate's Court he would represent himself, refusing Legal Aid assistance. Ndamase, who is currently serving a life sentence, was arrested in Ebongweni Maximum Correctional Centre, where he allegedly orchestrated the murders of 18 people. The case was postponed to 29 November for further investigation. The National Prosecuting Authority’s Luxolo Tyali says they have […]

today1 November, 2024