insert_link South Africa In S.A, Lusikisiki Massacre Trial Postponed to March 10 In South Africa, the trial of eight men accused of murdering 18 people in Lusikisiki in the Eastern Cape last year, has been postponed to the tenth of next month for further investigations. The case will be transferred to the High Court in Mthatha. The National Prosecuting Authority's regional spokesperson, Luxolo Tyali, says all accused, including the latest suspect, Songezo Vuma, remain in custody, facing charges of murder and illegal […] today18 February, 2025
insert_link South Africa National Prosecuting Authority of South Africa To Oppose Bail for Parolee Accused in Lusikisiki Mass Murders The National Prosecuting Authority of South Africa has confirmed it will oppose bail for the parolee accused of the Lusikisiki mass murders in the Eastern Cape. Siphosoxolo Myekethe is facing 18 counts of murder and one count of illegal firearm possession. NPA regional spokesperson Luxolo Tyali says the accused appeared in the local Magistrate's Court today, where the case was postponed to Tuesday for further profiling and a report […] today10 October, 2024